METALEX is an annual platform for the metalworking community in ASEAN. The 34th edition of the machine tools & metalworking exhibition featured over 3,300 items of the latest machine tools and metalworking solutions by 2,700 brands.
Themed ‘Shaping a Brighter Tomorrow’, the event was held in Bangkok, Thailand on 18-21 November 2020 at the Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC).
Although not entirely new to METALEX, this year was the first time Hitachi participated as the Hitachi Group of Companies to showcase our digital technologies and solutions for a safe, resilient, and sustainable manufacturing industry. This included an entire suite of solutions from various Hitachi Business Units and Group Companies covering Machine Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Visualization and Sharing Service.
Some of the solutions that we exhibited were:
- Maintenance Optimization by Risk Simulator which can investigate on failure causes and able to visualize failure probability history and simulate future failure probability.
- Industrial Ecosystem Service Platform which matches business services necessary for business operation with each other, using an information-sharing platform.
- Remote Maintenance Service which offers remote technical support via FSS System.
- Manufacturing Process Digital Recipe which integrates machine characteristics data and simulation.
- Similar Drawing Search which uses a Patent-pending algorithm that applies AI technologies, enabling a fast and accurate search running on premises or via cloud computing.
Through our participation, we aimed to strengthen relationships with existing customers and create new networking opportunities with potential customers.
Information and designations are correct as of event date.