28 July 2006
Hitachi Asia ties up with MAT to market JP1 in Vietnam
Hitachi Asia Ltd. (Hitachi Asia) entered into an agreement with Material Automation (Thailand), Co., Ltd. (MAT) to market Hitachi’s flagship Integrated System Management Software (JP1) starting 1st August, 2006. This tie up will see both companies provide sales and technical support to companies operating in Vietnam, helping them to effectively maintain a more reliable and secure system management environment.
In today’s InfoComms and Technology (ICT) dominated world, companies operating in developed markets as well as those investing in developing countries find the increasing need to develop and upgrade their IT systems to meet future business requirements. With the rapid expansion of foreign companies into Vietnam, especially in the manufacturing sector, its IT adoption is expected to grow at a phenomenal rate.
JP1 has been marketed by Hitachi Asia in South East Asia since year 2000. With the addition of Vietnam, JP1 has further strengthened its presence in the region to six Asian countries. JP1 was first launched in Singapore, followed by Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and now Vietnam.
Mr. Hideto Hoshino, General Manager of Hitachi Asia’s System Management Solution Division, said “Operating in a foreign country is already challenging particularly when it comes to aligning the local IT systems to operational needs given the limited human resource and skillsets. As the market leader of System Management Software for eight consecutive years in Japan, we believe that JP1 solutions can help these companies focus on their core business operations by addressing IT concerns. With the establishment of JP1 business in Vietnam today, Hitachi Asia is taking one step further in reaffirming our commitment to support organisations that have expanded to Vietnam.”
Partnering with MAT
JP1 will be distributed by MAT, Hitachi Asia’s long time business partner in Thailand (and now Vietnam) with a proven track record of providing high standards of sales service and technical support. Coupled with Hitachi Asia’s channel support team based in Vietnam, customers are ensured of a smooth and consistent operation of their IT environment, minimizing downtime to their businesses. About JP1 (Integrated System Management Solution)
- JP1 product suite comprises of Desktop, Job, Availability and Integrated Management modules.
- Desktop Management module allows better management and protection of a company’s IT assets. It automates software distribution and detects security violations to create a more secure systems environment.
- Job Management module automates business application processes for higher productivity and improved accuracy.
- Availability Management module monitors the performance of servers and applications, proactively preventing operational issues from becoming critical.
- Integrated Management module is a central management of all JP1 modules enhancing the monitoring process through a consolidated view. For more information about JP1 product, please visit http://www.hitachijp1.com